Hot Designs provides excellence in branding, web design, event promotion, email marketing and more. We are always seeking better, creative, intelligent solutions that get results. Whether you have a website or logo that just needs a facelift, or you are starting a new business and need everything, we can handle it all.
Hot Designs News and Highlights
- Out of the Fire Café has been a loyal client of Hot Designs since the development of their website. They called about a fun and crazy idea of a custom illustration to represent their promotion for March and April, where they will give away quarts of their Signature Roasted Mushroom soup to restaurant diners on Wednesday evenings. The idea was to create a poster to put up by the greeter's desk, which was also translated into email blasts, the website, and 1000's of postcards for handing out for this promotion. Jim Starr, a talented illustrator was contracted for his incredible drawing skills, with art direction from Shanna, and well, check it out >>
- Roane County Animal Shelter is in West Virginia. After adopting a dog there, and meeting the people who are working their tails off to rescue the animals there using only facebook, Hot Designs offered to donate a new website. It is a labor of love for animals. Built in WordPress with direct API to Petfinder.com, the shelter can maintain it. Go to website >>
- Just re-designed - Shannon Staley and Sons is a general contracting company. They originally came to Hot Designs for a quick website and business card a few years ago. We've recently created a logo and developed a new look for the growing company. Hot Designs is pleased to be a part of their growth and success. Go to website >>
- Website and Photography - A complete site from conception through development. Besides the design of the logo and sign including lamp post, and the website for the Main Street Wine Bar, Shanna took all of the photos. With continued occasional shoots at the bar, the photos are refreshed. Email marketing was included in this package also. Website >>
- Website and Photography - Hot Designs designed and developed this website, including ALL photography. Built in WordPress with email collection and marketing campaign designed and implemented included. The client can easily change the weekly features and menus, as well as send weekly email blasts on their own. Go to website >>
- WordPress - Schultheis Automation was in need of a website overhaul. Hot Designs was contracted to design and develop it. We created it in WP so the company is able to log into the back end and make changes as needed, or they can call on Hot Designs for assistance with it when requested. Go to website >>