Hot Designs provides excellence in branding, web design, event promotion, email marketing and more. We are always seeking better, creative, intelligent solutions that get results. Whether you have a website or logo that just needs a facelift, or you are starting a new business and need everything, we can handle it all.
Hot Designs News and Highlights:
- Antonelli Event Center just opened in Irwin, PA. Hot Designs was called in for the entire package. An event was photographed, and Hot Designs was involved in naming of the facility, and a logo was developed. A new website is being created in phases as the facility is up and fully operational. Facebook page is up and off the ground with flying colors. For complete marketing services you can always count on Hot Designs to carry you through to success. Go to website >>
- Out of the Fire Café has been a loyal client of Hot Designs since the development of their website. They called about a fun and crazy idea of a custom illustration to represent their promotion for March and April, where they will give away quarts of their Signature Roasted Mushroom soup to restaurant diners on Wednesday evenings. The idea was to create a poster to put up by the greeter's desk, which was also translated into email blasts, the website, and 1000's of postcards for handing out for this promotion. Jim Starr, a talented illustrator was contracted for his incredible drawing skills, with art direction from Shanna, and well, check out the poster>>
- Roane County Animal Shelter is in West Virginia. After adopting a dog there, and meeting the people who are working their tails off to rescue the animals there using only facebook, Hot Designs offered to donate a new website. It was a labor of love for animals. Built in WordPress with direct API to Petfinder.com, the shelter can maintain it. Go to website >>
- Website and Photography - A complete package from inception of the company. Hot Designs designed the logo, signage including lamp post, and website for the Main Street Wine Bar, in addition to all photography. Email marketing campaigns are also handled by Hot Designs. Go to Website >>
- Website and Photography - Hot Designs designed and developed this website, including ALL photography. Built in WordPress with email collection and marketing campaign designed and implemented included. The client can easily change the weekly features and menus, as well as send weekly email blasts on their own. Go to website >>
- WordPress - Schultheis Automation was in need of a website overhaul. Hot Designs was contracted to design and develop it. We created it in WP so the company is able to log into the back end and make changes as needed, or they can call on Hot Designs for assistance with it when requested. Go to website >>